Learn about the signs, symptoms and homeopathic remedies for Acne.
Over the Counter (OTC) homeopathic medicine that works naturally
No side effects;
no drug interactions
Can be safely used along with other medications
Remedies are selected by experienced professionals
6 Homeopathic Remedies For Pimples
- Psorinum: Psorinum is known as best homeopathic drug for acne and pimples on the face.
- Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph: Homeopathic remedies Calcarea Sulphurica and Hepar Sulph are that are very effective for treating pustular acne. Pustular acne means pus-filled acne. Often, there is blood staining the pus. Hepar Sulph is effective if the pimples ooze out pus or blood mixed with pus. These pimples may be extremely painful. It is especially useful to treat pimples in teenagers.
- Kali Bromatum: Kali Bromatum is a wonder medicine that treats chest, shoulders, and facial acne. It is generally marked by a persistent itch. Purple tinged acne is best treated with Kali Bromatum.
- Natrum Mur and Antimonium Crudum: Natrum Mur and Antimonium Crudumhey are very effective in the treatment of facial acne, especially those affecting the cheeks. Cheeks that turn hot due to acne are best treated with Antimonium Crudum.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is used in extremely itchy acne. People with unhealthy looking and dirty skin are benefitted from the use of this homeopathic wonder drug.
- Silicea: Acne affecting the forehead heals fast with the application of silicea. This homeopathic medicine for pimples or pustular acne has shown drastic healing effects. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
silicea is also useful in acne treatment of animals specially cats & dogs.